Neonatal Nursing Care Handbook: An Evidence-Based Approach to Conditions and Procedures (Paperback)
Neonatal nurses face an ever-changing practice landscape that requires swift decisions and actions. This is an up-to-date, comprehensive, quick reference resource written specifically for neonatal nurses throughout the globe. Designed for speedy information retrieval, it encompasses vital information about commonly encountered conditions and procedures on the neonatal unit. The handbook is written by outstanding neonatal practitioners in accessible language and consistently formatted for ease of use.
Illustrations, diagrams and flow charts enhance information, which is divided into sections covering Systems Assessment and Management of Disorders, Special Care Considerations, and Procedures and Diagnostic Tests. Appendices deliver such valuable tools for clinical practice as a list of common abbreviations and pertinent web resources. Also included are downloadable, digital, patient management tools, reusable templates, and quick-reference calculation tools.
- Provides quick-access, current information about common neonatal conditions and procedures
- Assists neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions
- Written by prominent leaders in the neonatal field
- Delivers information concisely and clearly for neonatal nursing staff and APs worldwide
- Enhances content with illustrations, diagrams, and flow charts and digital patient management and calculation tools