February has arrived and with it Black History Month! We have decided to slightly reimagine what our Black History Month book display entails, featuring not only history, but history in the making and a look into the future. We have grouped books loosely into the themes of:
- Staff Recommendations & Award Winners
- Changing the World: Activists & Memoirs
- The Radical Black Imagination
- From the Margins to the Center
- Black Joy, Black Futures, Black Superheroes Matter
- Children and Teens
- and of course, bell hooks and Percival Everett!